Friday 27 July 2018

Holiday writing!!




In the holidays I went to a lot of places.
On Monday I didn’t do anything because I just slept in and got ready to go out on the next day. On Tuesday I went to western springs and there were a lot of ducks, ducklings and goose there. Unfortunately we are not allowed to feed the goose , ducks and ducklings because they get to full and then they die. After we went there we went to motat and we looked at all the old stuff and all the old games, old telephones and how the fire, police and ambulance truck use to look like!!. It was a really good day to go out because it was so sunny and beautiful. After that we went home and just played other games and things. On Wednesday I went to my nana’s house and then we went to a theater and my aunties and I watched Hotel Transylvania 3 it was really fun we had a lot of treats and other things. On Thursday I stayed at my nana’s house again and I just played FORTNITE and ROBLOX and I went to the park . On Friday I was still at my nana's house and since Fatima.b stays next door to my nana's I went to her house and we played on devices it was really fun. On saturday I was still at my nana’s house and I just still played fortnite and roblox, It was basically a gaming day. On sunday I went rock climbing with my cousin Isaiah and my brother Richee and my sister Jordyn I had sooooo much fun. On the next week Monday I was at home doing a lot of cleaning. On Tuesday I was still doing a lot of cleaning. On Wednesday I cleaned the car with my mum, brother and sister. Thursday was a really sunny day and I just relaxed with my family. On Friday I went all the way out south and I went to a islander store and we had to look for stuff for when my family and I go to Australia!!!. Saturday I went out with my aunt and I got my ears pierced and went to the movies and we watched skyscraper for an early birthday present that was really fun after that we went to mt wellington and we went to an American candy store called Martha's backyard we got a lot of American lollies and snacks  Sunday was church day and then Monday was back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.