Monday 10 June 2019

Cross Country!!

This morning on the 10th of June 2019 we had Cross Country and it was at 9:15 am, We went to the hall steps and we had to sit in our year groups (for example) Year 6 girls, year six boys .. Then we talked about the rules and how to not use all your energy. We were gonna start but it started spit raining so we went into the hall, Miss Green and Miss Oshea talked to Kauri team about some more rules. When it stopped spitting, we went back outside and we waited for the teachers to be ready!
We started the race inside school and then we stood behind the cones/line and waited for the whistle to blow so that we could start running. We ran outside of the school and up hill then down hill and then onto Marist park/Field. We ran around the Marist football field once and then we ran up this really steep steps and then around the corner was school.

I ran by myself  for the first 5 minutes then I ran with my friend for the rest of the time. I ran past a lot of teachers and parents. I could hear them saying "go, go, you can do this" or "You're almost there" It really encouraged me and probably  a lot more other kids too! 
We did Cross Country to get fit, to have fun and do our best!!
At the end of Cross Country, I was really tired, puffed out and sore. My legs were like jelly and my feet were wobbly! I was really proud of myself because I finished the race and because it was a little bit hard. When I, ran down the finish line everyone was saying 'Go Taylah' and it made me feel good!.

That's Cross Country...!
BLOG YA LATER.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Taylah I really enjoyed your experience and story about cross country.

    Blog ya later, Mahina.πŸ˜ŽπŸ’•πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜πŸ˜❤πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜œ✌πŸ‘‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool thanks for you feedback!!

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora, Taylah
    I really like your writing/summary of Cross Country. I really like how you have put lots of effort into your writing and the amount of detail you put. I think that you should check if your writing makes sense and also your punctuation. Other than that your writing is amazing.
    If you would like to check out my blog here is the link:http://odsisabellap.blogspot.com/

    Blog ya later,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HeY bElLa,
      ThAnKyOu FoR cOmMeNtInG On My BlOg.
      I WIlL tAkE yOuR aDvIcE aNd UsE iT iN mY nExT bLoG pOsT..
      TAYLAH🐒

      Delete
  3. Hi Taylah, i’m Chleo from new Brighton Catholic school, I really liked your writing about cross country. You shared so much detail. I couldn't stop reading. I remember when my school did cross country and it was tiring but was datomend not to give up to. Maybe next time you could check out my blog. Kind regards, Chleo.


    This is my Link to my Blog:
    https://nbcchleoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.